A simple Turing-McCabe Pattern Viewer
Please make sure to read the README file in the archive.
Files for x86 and x64 processors in there. Source code of algorithm included.
Requires .NET framework 4.0. Get it from Microsoft's homepage
It's rendering real-time. Here is a screencap animation: [link]
Original Version was 110821!
- Added parameter I/O (can save and load parameters)
- Added image seeding (can use images as noise source)
- Added frame and video recording (video saving based on VfW)
- Added non-square sizes (use aspect ratio parameter)
- Added different blur- and plot kernels